Sunday, April 19, 2009

Terminator: The Sara Conner Chronicles


I have been following this show since the first episode. In my opinion I think its a great show.  The sci-fi show are dwindling nowadays we need all we can get. I'll have to admit that, in the middle of this season, some episodes we kinda slow. But with that season finale, who could not love it? That is a classic finale, got you begging for more! 

There is a rumor going around that its fate is already sealed by FOX. I sure hope not it's a well written show, with alot of twists and turns. I say get rid of dollhouse before Terminator, and with the upcoming release of Terminator: Salvation, it might revitalize the show followers! So let us wait for mid may and we will find out for sure, what Terminator: The Sara Conner Chronicles fate is!

No comments:

Post a Comment